• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    So..this guy is just doing some perfectly normal plinking at the range, and his Glock melts! Dang plastic guns!!!

[video=youtube;ub4OswUhLwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub4OswUhLwo[/video]

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I would be curious to see how far he could get starting with a steel rod instead of the polymer one, great video though. I particularly loved the line where he discussed the fact the Glock started shooting parts of itself, out of itself.

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    During my Glock Instructor class a couple of years ago down in Owensboro, KY, the instructor said that during the G18 classes they will throw the pistols into a bucket of water to cool them off, shake out the water, wipe it off dry and keep shooting.

I don't recall if this was standard operating procedure for the class and I don't think they shot 1,200+ rounds as rapidly as this guy did, but it was enough to make the guns too hot to comfortably hold. I thought that was pretty impressive too.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Don't see myself destroying something I've paid good $$ for like this...but glad to see how well the Glock will hold up under combative, repetitive shooting conditions!

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Well clearly Glocks are pieces of crap that cannot stand up to sustained fully automatic fire. But DAMN that's a COOL demonstration! Would love to get my hands on one of those for an hour and burn up a few hundred bucks worth of ammo! Woo-hoo!

KUJO2388

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Really good video. I really do want to buy my first Glock, especially with the LEO discount at my local shop. I have never owned a glock or shot one but all I hear is good things.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Really good video. I really do want to buy my first Glock, especially with the LEO discount at my local shop. I have never owned a glock or shot one but all I hear is good things.

I've owned at least one since 9-11...15 total...and have loved every one of them! My current EDC is a Glock 36 in .45 ACP...and I absolutely LOVE it!

I've owned revolvers (Ruger & Taurus), Colt 1911 - Officer's Model, Beretta Cheetah, Bersa Thunder, Kahr PM-9, Kel-Tec .380, Ruger (many), Sig Sauer P-230, Smith-Wesson (4513 & 4516), Springfield, Walther PPK/S, etc. to name a few...and have always kept/had a Glock around...in the end, it's my 'go-to' semi-auto! Not that other's don't make capable quality guns...they really do (I love Sig's P-220 .45) but it's just that the Glock is 'natural' to me!

They function great...are interchangable with relation to size and magazines...shoot straight...are reliable...great variety of holsters and night-sights for them...etc.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Good deal, I didn't get on youtube yesterday so I didn't see this! I love IV8888's videos!

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Glocks are super reliable. The failures I have seen are from Glocks that people have tried to modify or from reloaded ammo. Lots of other good guns out there, but I trust glocks as my carry choice.

Top Bottom