$294.98 + transfer fee

Hmmmmmmm

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    If only it was for the TP9 V2. I'd rather have double acton after hitting the decocker, instead of nothing.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Yea went and picked my grey Glock 19 from my local gun store and just casually talking after already telling myself no more guns this year, looked down and saw this new to me gun and it was the Canik TP9SA in I guess the flat dark earth finish. I said what the hell can I see it a minute? Lol. Nice put together gun for 300.00 dollars and needless to say the rest is history!psyko

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yea went and picked my grey Glock 19 from my local gun store and just casually talking after already telling myself no more guns this year, looked down and saw this new to me gun and it was the Canik TP9SA in I guess the flat dark earth finish. I said what the hell can I see it a minute? Lol. Nice put together gun for 300.00 dollars and needless to say the rest is history!psyko

NOW you've done it, I really want one now. It's your fault :D

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    NOW you've done it, I really want one now. It's your fault :D
    If you are dumb enough like me and handle one, your done! Lol. I enjoy the Glock trigger and will say the the TP9SA reminds me of the 17 and for 300.00, no brainer! Lol. Truck gun? Boat gun? Home defense I think it would cover all areas very well.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Bad news is, I bought used and can't take advantage of the Rebate.
    Good news is, I got it with all the original accouterments for $250 :rockwoot:

Canik.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am shooting it tomorrow with esrice and lovemywoods. Will report back with at least a mini review.

First impressions though are good. Trigger feels good, fit and finish looks good, feels good in the hand..
    The decocker seems to be a non issue, not sure what the fuss is. I can't make it "accidentally" engage, and in fact, first time I broke it down and didn't press the decocoker hard enough and had to try again. If it freaks anyone out it could not be more simple to disable. A couple retaining pins in the springs, and it won't depress.

Off to bed, up early to hit the range :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    WOW, that is a great lil shooter! WAY more accurate than I am, great trigger, crisp, great reset.. love it

Will post up a longer review with pics eventually, but man that gun was a GREAT investment for the price.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Are there any TP9V2's to be had? I keep looking, but no luck. If anyone sees one near Bloomington, please let me know via PM. If you have one that I could even look at and you are near Bloomington I would love to see what they are like in person. Thanks in advance.

st33da

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Greenfield
    Are there any TP9V2's to be had? I keep looking, but no luck. If anyone sees one near Bloomington, please let me know via PM. If you have one that I could even look at and you are near Bloomington I would love to see what they are like in person. Thanks in advance.

I am not near Bloomington but if you happen to be in Indy, I am on the south side pretty much every weekend. Just shoot me a pm and I will make sure to bring it along. Hell, if you want to go hit the range and see how it performs for yourself we can do that too.

Top Bottom