• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I've always been a Ruger guy but have been thinking about trying a Glock. I'm not familiar with the various models other than the 43 and 26. Depending on the situation I carry my SR9C or LC9. I'm small frame and carry both IWB for better concealment. Any thoughts on a good glock model that would compare to the size of the SR? I always carry with the 10rd mag, not the 17.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats SG! I'll have to pick one up eventually as my CC gun. I'm really hoping that they announce a Glock 44 as the 43 in .40 S&W. Either 9 or .40, one of them will make it's way into my collection one of these days.

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    I won't be able to shoot until Monday or Tuesday. The finger rest grip will not work with my paws. Going trade it for a non finger rest. The Glock Blue label program is great. This just further pushes my LCR .357 closer to the sale block.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I have never owned a Glock. Actually never thought I would. After fondling a 43, I'm planning to add a Glock to my collection once I save up for it. I'm looking forward to:koolaid:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I took a look at one the other day at Ft Liberty. It has a good feel to it.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Congrats SG! I'll have to pick one up eventually as my CC gun. I'm really hoping that they announce a Glock 44 as the 43 in .40 S&W. Either 9 or .40, one of them will make it's way into my collection one of these days.
    I don't think jumping up to .40 in something that size gets you much anything. And I'm a .40 fan, not one of those haters.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I've always been a Ruger guy but have been thinking about trying a Glock. I'm not familiar with the various models other than the 43 and 26. Depending on the situation I carry my SR9C or LC9. I'm small frame and carry both IWB for better concealment. Any thoughts on a good glock model that would compare to the size of the SR? I always carry with the 10rd mag, not the 17.

Glock 19

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I like the idea of a small single stack in 40. Honestly, i don't know why they started with 380. Same round count and same size hole as a 9, just less power. What's the point? Not trying to hate...I've never had a 380. It just seems like 9 and 40 are just enough different while 380 and 9 aren't.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    What made you select those sites? I've been thinking about getting Trijicon night sites for my 42, but I'm open to other options if there's a good reason to go with that instead.

They do everything the Trijicons do, but I think they are brighter, IMO. The fiber optics amplify the tritium. Also, they are really bright in the daylight, especially when the sun is out. I liked that, too. The Trijicons are pretty amazing, too, and I almost went that direction. I'm sure I'd have been very happy with them, too.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I won't be able to shoot until Monday or Tuesday. The finger rest grip will not work with my paws. Going trade it for a non finger rest. The Glock Blue label program is great. This just further pushes my LCR .357 closer to the sale block.

Yes, blue label is indeed nice. Just picked up a gen 4 G19 today with night sights and was finally able to get my mitts on a G43 for the first time. I WAS gonna grab a shield for $315 next, but I think the shield has been replaced as the next addition

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I like the idea of a small single stack in 40. Honestly, i don't know why they started with 380. Same round count and same size hole as a 9, just less power. What's the point? Not trying to hate...I've never had a 380. It just seems like 9 and 40 are just enough different while 380 and 9 aren't.

Except for those that area really recoil adverse, I've never seen the appeal of .380 in a gun that is the same basic size as a 9mm subcompact. Once you go smaller, the .380 comes into it's own with the ability to pack a small punch in a tiny package.

Top Bottom