• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Exactly. It has set the standard for so many years.

I have to tell you, I was in the LGS the other day preparing to buy a suppressor and saw that he had a SA 1911 compact 9mm. I fell in love with that gun. Give it a ambi safety (I am a lefty) and it would be dreamy. Came real close to buying it. Unfortunately any money I spend on more guns is money taken away from ammo and classes so I make do with less guns than many. It is still calling my name though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to tell you, I was in the LGS the other day preparing to buy a suppressor and saw that he had a SA 1911 compact 9mm. I fell in love with that gun. Give it a . Best just not to go into the LGS and touch one.ambi safety (I am a lefty) and it would be dreamy. Came real close to buying it. Unfortunately any money I spend on more guns is money taken away from ammo and classes so I make do with less guns than many. It is still calling my name though.

I have felt the same way over a 1911. Best just not to go to the LGS and touch one.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I have to tell you, I was in the LGS the other day preparing to buy a suppressor and saw that he had a SA 1911 compact 9mm. I fell in love with that gun. Give it a ambi safety (I am a lefty) and it would be dreamy. Came real close to buying it. Unfortunately any money I spend on more guns is money taken away from ammo and classes so I make do with less guns than many. It is still calling my name though.

I want my next 1911 to be that RO Champion in 9mm. I have had someone else suggest that a 9mm 1911 is finicky, but I'm drawn like a moth to the light... LoL

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I want my next 1911 to be that RO Champion in 9mm. I have had someone else suggest that a 9mm 1911 is finicky, but I'm drawn like a moth to the light... LoL

Yep, that's the one. I think he would have to come down on his price, he had $820 on it. I am pretty close to picking it up but that would mean delaying my suppressor purchase. Maybe it is time to start buying on credit. Lol.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I was the guy who told Powder said the 9mm 1911s are finicky. Still working the kinks out of Mrs. VERTs Kimber. But man are they a lot of fun. If I could only own one gun it would be a 4" 1911 in 9mm with a bobtail grip. The SA champion looks like it would be an awesome gun!

oh and Haley is the man with that outdated gun.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom