• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Exactly. It has set the standard for so many years.

I have to tell you, I was in the LGS the other day preparing to buy a suppressor and saw that he had a SA 1911 compact 9mm. I fell in love with that gun. Give it a ambi safety (I am a lefty) and it would be dreamy. Came real close to buying it. Unfortunately any money I spend on more guns is money taken away from ammo and classes so I make do with less guns than many. It is still calling my name though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to tell you, I was in the LGS the other day preparing to buy a suppressor and saw that he had a SA 1911 compact 9mm. I fell in love with that gun. Give it a . Best just not to go into the LGS and touch one.ambi safety (I am a lefty) and it would be dreamy. Came real close to buying it. Unfortunately any money I spend on more guns is money taken away from ammo and classes so I make do with less guns than many. It is still calling my name though.

I have felt the same way over a 1911. Best just not to go to the LGS and touch one.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I have to tell you, I was in the LGS the other day preparing to buy a suppressor and saw that he had a SA 1911 compact 9mm. I fell in love with that gun. Give it a ambi safety (I am a lefty) and it would be dreamy. Came real close to buying it. Unfortunately any money I spend on more guns is money taken away from ammo and classes so I make do with less guns than many. It is still calling my name though.

I want my next 1911 to be that RO Champion in 9mm. I have had someone else suggest that a 9mm 1911 is finicky, but I'm drawn like a moth to the light... LoL

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I want my next 1911 to be that RO Champion in 9mm. I have had someone else suggest that a 9mm 1911 is finicky, but I'm drawn like a moth to the light... LoL

Yep, that's the one. I think he would have to come down on his price, he had $820 on it. I am pretty close to picking it up but that would mean delaying my suppressor purchase. Maybe it is time to start buying on credit. Lol.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I was the guy who told Powder said the 9mm 1911s are finicky. Still working the kinks out of Mrs. VERTs Kimber. But man are they a lot of fun. If I could only own one gun it would be a 4" 1911 in 9mm with a bobtail grip. The SA champion looks like it would be an awesome gun!

oh and Haley is the man with that outdated gun.

Top Bottom