• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There may be some truth to that....but it speaks more to my Youtube search history and whatever algorithm they use to try to predict what I will watch...which seems to be accurate.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    but it speaks more to my Youtube search history and whatever algorithm they use to try to predict what I will watch...which seems to be accurate.

The Illuminati are very wise in the use of algorithm.....:tinfoil:

It's funny how he can get his gun to hit those primers hard and Ruger has had BBI's Redhawk twice for about a month and can't get a primer to go off in double action mode...Maybe this kid should go to work for Ruger?

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Hits them so hard that they nearly puncture on the regular rounds and do on the +P.....it's a start though.

It's easier to take hair off than to put it back on:).....I am assuming he is using a leaf type spring...Thank goodness that kid is not my age...I would hate to think what he would have accomplished with a well stocked 1970's era Sears and Roebuck Chemistry set......

jericho.jpg

"Hey Dad!!!!! Look at what I made!!!!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I predict that lad will have his own shop soon enough, if he doesn't blow himself up first.

Impressive though. More testicular fortitude than I am willing to display.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "I'm gonna be Yankee-Marshalling this gun..."...LMAO. Pretty ambitious kid. Bet he has some prison followers now.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's a start. Needs a wee bit more refining before it hits the market.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's easier to take hair off than to put it back on:).....I am assuming he is using a leaf type spring...Thank goodness that kid is not my age...I would hate to think what he would have accomplished with a well stocked 1970's era Sears and Roebuck Chemistry set......

jericho.jpg

Had a buddy growing up that had the super deluxe chemistry set and expanded it a lot. He even confiscated my set.

He still has his eyes and all his fingers but how I will never know.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    That is a most excellent project. I wonder if he is going to submit it to the California DOJ for its drop-safety test? :)

Some of his gun handling while he's cranking the barrels around makes me cringe a bit, especially while loading it with that long firing pin and no transfer bar arrangement. Kind of the same heart flutter I got one day when I was about to snap shut a revolver cylinder and at the last second noticed a high, protruding primer. (Always wondered if it would have done what I feared it might, but was not brave enough to test it.)

Anyway, yes this kid has an interesting future.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

jericho.jpg

You should read Rocket Boys about what Homer Hickam and his friends did when he was just some kid growing up in coal country. He grew up to be a NASA engineer...today he'd probably get raided by the ATF and the FAA and be a felon. Instead, the storekeeper sold him saltpeter and just warned him not to blow himself up with it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You should read Rocket Boys about what Homer Hickam and his friends did when he was just some kid growing up in coal country. He grew up to be a NASA engineer...today he'd probably get raided by the ATF and the FAA and be a felon. Instead, the storekeeper sold him saltpeter and just warned him not to blow himself up with it.

I have not read the book but I saw the film (I think?) called "October Sky" or something like that...A pretty inspirational story and according to the film his teacher was a big influence on him.....

Top Bottom