• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I thought it might be interesting and useful to have a deals thread for handguns. As we head into the holiday season, there will be more and more great deals available. Last year, I was able to pick up a Sig TacOps 1911 for less than $700, the day after Christmas. Sometimes these deals come and go quickly and unless you happen to see them, you might miss out on a deal you would have taken advantage of. Hopefully when members see deals, online, in a LGS or wherever, they can post them here for all to see.

First one, Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has the Sig Sauer 1911 Carry Scorpion for $837.84 with free shipping:

Sig Sauer 1911 Carry Scorpion 45 ACP Centerfire Pistol with Night Sights | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore

This price is around $100+ less than most other shops are charging for this gun.

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Slickguns.com is the firearms website that I use. They have deals on all firearms and firearms related stuff.

You can also use Wikiarms.com to search for individual firearms. I like this website because it can show price info from multiple sites/sources.

Best of luck!

Top Bottom