• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    First impressions, this gun is SMALL!! and LIGHT and the sights are really useable. trigger is amazing for a DAO.

Gun was 299 @ Buds and $25 for a tranfer. 324 out the door.

50 rds of PMC flawless,50 rds of Federal flawless!! and really accurate due to the trigger

This sucker DOES NOT LIKE perFecta won't even chamber a rd!!! I need a 200 more rds thru b4 I'll trust it but so far so good.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    Need pics. I've been considering a .380, just for those times when a pocket type is needed. I've always been happy with Rugers and have been thinking about the LCP custom, but there are several to consider.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Congrats! I've got a cw380 and it's great for pocket carry. I was surprised at how accurate it is, and how little recoil for such a small, light pistol

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I have the Kahr P380 I consider this the best pocket pistol of the many that I have owned. Very accurate, trigger is safe for pocket carry. Built solid for such a tiny weapon.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I carry mine everywhere. Never had a failure, but my wife and dil had stovepipes after 1 shot. Must be the grip. But it had me worried. Still haven't had a failure.

Advice: Don't let any women touch it!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I also have one... I was on the wait list as soon as it was announced. I was looking for a p380 at the time and loved the value I received! I've never had any problems, so it was really nice knowing that they came out with little to no problems thanks to the p380 trial and errors I'd say. I've been thinking about selling my Sig P238 honestly just because I never shoot or carry it and always opt for the Kahr.

flyboy727

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Evansville area
    I have 2 Kahr p380's. They are the most accurate, concealable gun that you can comfortably shoot. It's a true pocket gun.

I use a rubber grip tape like Talon grips and I aslo use the Pearce pinky extensions on the mags. With the standard sights, hits where I point.

I carry it in my pocket and some times a ankle holster, I forget it's there,

I aslo had Kahr PM 9, I did not like the bulk and the trigger. Had the sig 238 and the 938, neither was very reliable, even after multiple trips back to the manufacturer.

The Kahr p380 is my top choice to carry hot summer months, it will ride well in a pocket holster in your cargo shorts.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    This lil cw380 is a really great shooter and is fun to shoot as well. Has cycled 100% with PMC,Fed fmj loads HOWEVER it wont even chamber a PerFecta rd.

Midskier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    NWI IL/IN BORDER
    cw 380 yes it's small and light but compared the others it shoots like it's much bigger - thanks in part to the heavy recoil spring
    mine hates fiochi - no problem with pmc federal or mega and of course easily digests hornady my wife and I each have one

Top Bottom