• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Great idea if FB will allow. Most folks over there don't know about these good prices!

There are lots of FB groups for Indiana gun sales including one for FW. I just saw a used Gen 3 Glock 19 for only $550 on the FW group.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    That's a great price but after you pay $17 for shipping then $15-$20 transfer fee you are back at $350+. What kind of price is everyone seeing in their LGS?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's a great price but after you pay $17 for shipping then $15-$20 transfer fee you are back at $350+. What kind of price is everyone seeing in their LGS?

I think I bought mine just about 3 years ago from a gun shop across the bridge in Louisville. It was on sale for $299 NIB. Everywhere else, including Southern Indiana they were $350. By the time I paid sales tax and the FFL transfer fee to Indiana, it was ~$340. Still cheaper than skipping the FFL fee and getting it here.

I've been seeing them listed now at $399 NIB at various LGS around here. So $319 + FFL fee is still a pretty good deal.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    There are lots of FB groups for Indiana gun sales including one for FW. I just saw a used Gen 3 Glock 19 for only $550 on the FW group.

Did not know that! I have some research to do when I get back home to Indiana! China blocks FB so I can't access it now.

Top Bottom