• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    People have been wondering if Ruger is running a holiday promo or if they lowered the price on the LCP in general as lots of places online are listing them at $199.

Ruger did in fact lower the cost of the lcp by a massive 30% or ~$100 dollars.

Local stores are still trying to sell what they had previous to this price drop for $300-$350 bucks.

don't get hosed as you'll be able to buy the lcp for ~200, what a deal, from now on.

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think the LCP (or similar pocket 380) is one of the few guns that every gun owner should own...simply because they fit with all attire.

At $200 you no longer have an excuse not to have a pistol on you.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Wow. I wonder how Ruger managed to do that? A Ruger for $30 more than a Hi-Point.

IDK. A friend of mine in Detroit has a Hight Point .380. It has one more round and you can beat your attacker to death with the slide if you run out :)

That's a great deal for the LCP!
    I gotta see if they are on the AG's list...

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    People have been wondering if Ruger is running a holiday promo or if they lowered the price on the LCP in general as lots of places online are listing them at $199.

Ruger did in fact lower the cost of the lcp by a massive 30% or ~$100 dollars.

While I see the sale price of $199 everywhere, I don't see where Ruger has officially lowered the price by $100....

Ruger® LCP® Centerfire Pistol Models

Got any further info on a official price drop?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Local stores are still trying to sell what they had previous to this price drop for $300-$350 bucks.

don't get hosed as you'll be able to buy the lcp for ~200, what a deal, from now on.

Right. They lowered their cost to the vendors but they've always been sold below msrp.

So the huge number of stores that already had LCPs in stock when Ruger decided to dump the cost on them are bad because they can't sell them for $200 because they'll be loosing money selling below wholesale?

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    So the huge number of stores that already had LCPs in stock when Ruger decided to dump the cost on them are bad because they can't sell them for $200 because they'll be loosing money selling below wholesale?

Nope, they can list them for whatever they'd like, even one million dollars!

I'm just letting everyone know that you will be able to get them for $200ish now, although most stores ran the 200 price around black Friday and are sold out.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    LCP's are no fun to shoot after a few mags but it's an ok deep concealment option especially if you've done some trigger work, added a hogue grip, etc. And at $200 it's a decent option to toss into your B.O.B. or gym bag, etc...

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    But they come with 1 mag and a second mag will cost you around $150 .

(Ok, mild exaggeration , anyone know where you can pick up another mag or two on the cheap ?)

Top Bottom