• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I own two eaa tanfoglio witnesses in 45 and 1 in 9mm. Love them. Great shooters. Extremely accurate and reliable. If i see any for sale at a good price i will buy a few more. Can't say as I've seen them in any of my lgs. Got all of mine off a fellow ingoer

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Bradis usually has one or two in their case. I have not been down there in a while though. Plainfield Shooting Supply is where I picked my 10mm up at. I've owned three CZ clones and all have been good pistols. One was a Tanfoglio TZ88, one an Armalite and the last is the EAA 10mm. The only thing I don't like about the EAA pistols is the milled in front sight. You do give up a certain amount of upgrade potential too. You can polish the internals and make it feel pretty darn good, but you don't have the option of dropping in Cajun Gun Works parts to really make it shine as is possible with a CZ. But, unless you are planning on dropping parts in that will double the cost of the gun, EAA should be good to go for you.

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    I looked everywhere for mine (with no luck), looked online and purchased a new Witness Stock 2. Asked around about a good EAA smiff in the area and found one where I shoot (Bedford). He installed a few EG Extreme parts and added a little polish here and there and left me with a very smooth 1.7 SA and 4.5 DA. I now "have a guy". It shoots like a dream. A little heavier than the CZ's but that controls what little recoil it has and with the checkering, large magwell and buried rear adjustable sight makes for a real nice comp pistol.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I owned a Gold Team in 45, shot it a bit for NRA Action Pistol, worked fine but I made the decision to go with a 38 Super 1911 for competition. The EAA guns seem to work great and mine was very accurate.

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    Not sure how far it is to the nearest Rural King. There is one in Martinsville. Regular price should be under $300, and they sometimes have them on sale. They also stock the SAR B6P for about the same price.

The Witness is a great firearm, especially for the price. I have one in 9mm. Even my wife enjoyed shooting it when we went to the range last weekend.

I do wish it came with more than one magazine. Had to order extras from EAA's website.

Top Bottom