• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jagdhund

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I am interested in buying a Glock 40 (10mm). I would prefer to buy one that's in stock some where here in Indy.

Does anyone know a shop that currently has one in the Indy area?
    Does anyone own one? and would you recommend one?

edit: Glock model 40 in 10mm

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am interested in buying a Glock 40. I would prefer to buy one that's in stock some where here in Indy.

Does anyone know a shop that currently has one in the Indy area?
    Does anyone own one? and would you recommend one?
    Glock .40S&W (AKA Glock Fortay, G22/23/27) or G40 10MM??

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    If you are looking for a Glock 40 as in .40 S&W caliber they are abundantly found in most gun shops in central Indiana. If you are looking for a Glock model 40 in 10mm. That would be harder to find. Please clarify which you are looking for.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Give Elmore's in Greenwood a call. I think I saw one in their shop last week. I think they were listing it at $750 ish.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Elmores DID have them last week. Price was $600-$650 ish on almost all glocks excluding the 42 and 43.
    I never saw Elmores selling Pmags for that kind of money. I've never seen them jump prices on a disaster btw.
    I don't stand up for anything really but figured I needed to give my experiences as a regular customer since that store originally opened.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The $60 PMag at Elmore's came less than a week after Russ made a big deal over how he told a distributer that he was not going to gouge his customers and if they could not get accessories at the regular price, they would rather not get them than gouge the customers. I thought that was good of them but a week later, they had a rack of $60 PMags for sale. Maybe that was a screw up by Jason, George or one of the other guys (probably not George) and Russ corrected it when he saw it, but I stopped going in there for a long time after I saw that. I still only stop by there once or twice a year because of that.

But, I'm sure that the Glock 40 was priced at around $750 because my son was with me and we were admiring it. He said we need to buy one and I had commented to him that I would not pay that much for a Glock, no matter how much I wanted it. I bought both of my 10mm Glocks there and neither were overly expensive, but they were not cheap either. I've bought 7 1911s there since 2008 and used to be a regular customer. How a shop treats its customers is important to me. Jacking the prices of the PMags probably cost them at least two more 1911 purchases and who knows how many other things I tend to throw money at since then.

Top Bottom