• ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    what's the advantage?
    turn a light weight, fairly compact pistol into a giant bulky thing-a-ma-bob?

So, I assume you drive one of those tiny two seat micro-cars instead of a giant bulky thing-a-ma-car? I think it is really to each his own. If every man only liked blond women, there would not be enough to go around, AND there would be a LOT of unhappy, non-blond, women.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So, I assume you drive one of those tiny two seat micro-cars instead of a giant bulky thing-a-ma-car? I think it is really to each his own. If every man only liked blond women, there would not be enough to go around, AND there would be a LOT of unhappy, non-blond, women.

A more appropriate analogy would be taking a micro-car and strapping a truck bed camper on the back. Stupid, right? You want a subgun? Buy a subgun. This is just gimmickry.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    From all the reports I've heard, the original Roni was horrible, hopefully the micro-Roni does better? Micro-Roni, does it come with a meatball or matzo ball?

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I'm a Glock guy. I own many of their handguns. Also own 2 Glock mag ARs and 2 Glock mag Sub-2000s.

That all said.....this RONI Micro is one ugly POS. Would not be caught dead with it. Seems super silly to me.

To each their own.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This is a Glock based sub-gun done right, although it was just a concept/prototype:

[video=youtube;enzlTEysYVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enzlTEysYVU[/video]

Top Bottom