• ...and so much more!
  • Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    First off, let me just say that I love all guns. I came across an old Star Model 30M for cheap in a local pawn shop. It is a nice piece, although weighty. In at about 2.5 lbs, it is solid and accurate. The downside: only one mag. I have searched on line and have only f9und information. Parts are scarce, but I managed come across some. Any suggestions on other locales to find spare parts for future reference? I hope this is posted correctly. Thank.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    My father had a 30PK. Great gun and I had been searching for one to give to him as a replacement since he got rid of his. I never found one and he has since passed. You can use S&W Model 59 series mags in it though.:yesway:

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I've been thinking about picking one up as of late. Either a 30 or 31. There was a thirty for sale either in INGO's classifieds or Armslist. I hesitated briefly and bought something else. Now I have a little more cash on hand and am looking again. It's good to know that S&W 59 mags will work. I have a dozen of them already. Good luck and have fun with it.

fineguitarman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have a 30 and a 28. They are very reliable, feed almost anything, and very accurate. Mags are a pain to find, I tried a 59 mag a while back with no luck, but I do keep hearing that they work. Guess I'll give another one a try. As for parts, I've put thousands of rounds through both of mine with no breaks ever. They are my go to guns at the house along with a few others... They are getting harder to find, the secret is out...

Top Bottom