• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    So, I have paid all my bills. School, credit, car, house, insurance, etc. And I find myself with about $340 left over to play with. I have my EDC Glock 21 and backup 38 snub. Both of which are mainstays. Firearms are not toys, nor would I call them toys in that sense.But I am looking for a new "toy". I like 22 lr and 32 acp.Any suggestions. I came across two that I liked, but still not sure.The Bersa thunder 22lr.The Beretta Tomcat 32.The other two are the LCR 22 and Seecamp 32 both out of budget. And I want to pay outright or close to.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    From East Chicago eh?
    Rumor has it that Indiana guns are sold on the street corners, with a roadside gun show loophole stand at mile marker one of the IND/ILL State line.
    Seriously though maybe a used Glock-43 or Shield from the classifieds or ARMSLIST, would do. I just got my wife a nice Glock-42 .380, at a decent price used (Thanks Gunchooter), and she loves it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So, I have paid all my bills. School, credit, car, house, insurance, etc. And I find myself with about $340 left over to play with. I have my EDC Glock 21 and backup 38 snub. Both of which are mainstays. Firearms are not toys, nor would I call them toys in that sense.But I am looking for a new "toy". I like 22 lr and 32 acp.Any suggestions. I came across two that I liked, but still not sure.The Bersa thunder 22lr.The Beretta Tomcat 32.The other two are the LCR 22 and Seecamp 32 both out of budget. And I want to pay outright or close to.

Everyone needs at least one .22 plinker...I have fired the Bersa .22 and it's a fun gun.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I just got an email yesterday from Palmetto State Armory and they had Walther P22 on sale for 229 I believe. I love my p 22. And it is a great little suppressor host.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    maybe a good deal on a .22lr, lots of fun, cheap ammo (when available), also a good thing would be an investment in a training class. This often gets overlooked.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    maybe a good deal on a .22lr, lots of fun, cheap ammo (when available), also a good thing would be an investment in a training class. This often gets overlooked.

OOOOOH so THIS. You have no idea what you dont know. Youll thank us later.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Savage 1907 32 ACP, a good 10 shot from America's past still available on GB in the price range you have.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Rainy day/deal I can't pass up fund. I learned a long time ago to keep some cash back for when an unexpected deal comes along. My dad worked with a guy who would buy tools and other stuff and a few months later would sell cheap to raise money to pay bills.

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    No I do not believe this to be true. The closest places to buy guys near the Illinois Indiana border is Cabelas Hammond, Blythe's In Griffith, or an FFL dealer in East Chicago I know. The only time that loop hole is possible is at the Gun Shows in Crown Point or from private sales. There are no gun dealers on street corners. All theses fag gangbangers get weapons through straw purchases from young dumb 21 year old girls and friends of theirs. And the guns circulate.

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    K_W. I'll be alright bud. I have an investment plan and IRA. My mother and grandmother have various bonds and CD's for me. My grandmother worked 37 years Union at St. Gobain Ball Glass. My mother worked 34 years in the same law firm.
    I am a AWS Certified Smaw Welder 4 G 3G currently working Pipe and currently hold my Class A Cdl. So unless I shoot my eyes out I should be OK.

Last edited:

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    Rainy day deal... I know trust me I wanted to kick myself in the ass the other day I found a 5 or six Inch Ruger 357 blued in Good+ condition. For 290 It was either a Service Six or Security Six I don't know. But I didn't have cash on hand and lady had my card. I went back it was gone. I didn't talk to her all day.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Do the 22lr. You've already got your EDC taken care of. 22lr pistol is next. Mine comes with me every time I go to the range. It comes out after I'm out of the more expensive ammo. You can train for an additional 550 rounds for $20 with almost 0 recoil. Can't beat that with a stick.

I'll second the Ruger Mkii, Mkiii, or 22/45. They're all excellent. Personally, I'd look for a used mkii. You can find them in excellent condition for cheap. Just sit on your money and wait until you find the right one for sale.

Top Bottom