• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    Just wondering what a gently used one would go for if i wanted to part with it. Rate it 9/10... Box got thrown because someone didn't know how to properly clean a mans area. Lol

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Depending on a variety of things (market in general, condition, location, etc, etc)

I'd say that $450-$550 is the right ballpark.
    Are you including speed loaders, ammo, a range bag, different sights, etc...? Extras are always nice

Ruger raised the MSRP on all their revolvers in January this year, so I feel confident in saying that it would sell at $500, and it might sit on the classifieds list a bit longer at $525 or $550, but would probably still sell.
    Most folks that are looking for a used Ruger wouldn't pay > $550. (that's my 2 cents at least)

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    $500 would be pushing it for me. Catch a rural king sale and you can get it for $580 new. I would say $450 to $480.

For stainless? 4 inch barrels are popular now. Has the trigger or front sight up graded?

$500 I'm thinking the going price for stainless what they going for all day long. They're great shooters especially with the trigger kits installed.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    For stainless? 4 inch barrels are popular now. Has the trigger or front sight up graded?

$500 I'm thinking the going price for stainless what they going for all day long. They're great shooters especially with the trigger kits installed.

This is what I was thinking.
    Stainless, in good condition, should fetch about 80-85% of most new prices (perhaps not if we're talking about blowout prices, etc)

But Ruger upped their MSRPs at the beginning of the year and retailers, after working through old inventory, are going to be charging a bit more.
    $580 new + tax (or transfer fee) = $620-ish
    or a USED one for $500 even.... that $500 stainless GP100 should sell. all day. every day.

my $.02

Top Bottom