• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yankee1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2016
    Eaton
    Anyone own one? Likes/dislikes? I have put this one in my hand and it feels great but I can't shoot it. This gun is beautiful but I don't have enough knowledge of the platform to be able to find the flaws. ANY info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was at Targetmaster Range in Ft Wayne shooting my FNP 45 Tactical when these guys showed up to test fire some prototypes. They asked if I'd like to assist in the testing. I shot 3-4 different prototypes and all were flawless in function. The weapons were well machined and they all felt well balanced. They seemed to have a very solid feel and seemed heavier than a GI 1911. I believe they said they made all the parts except for the barrels. The weapons I shot were as accurate as my Sig 220 Elite with the SRT.

I didn't ask about pricing since they weren't selling anything at that point, but I would have paid as much for one of these as a high-end Kimber.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    All good and Accurate info in This thread... But comparing the accuracy of a Sig (unless it's a P210 or maybe a X5) to a higher end 1911 is rediculous... Just saying.

Top Bottom