• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I shot one last weekend and I was very impressed. It didn't have as much recoil as I'd expected and was very accurate. This coming from a 2 year Shield owner. If I find one used for a good price, it'll become my 3rd Sig ;)

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've had one for quite some time. I carry it in a Sig "Wallet" inside my pants rear pocket. It conceals quite well and shoots terrifically. Much, much more comfortable that the Ruger LCP at the range. Don't get me wrong, I liked the LCP, but the Sig is much more substantial in terms of weight and comfort. Also quite accurate for something so small. :twocents:

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I thought I had to have one. Then I thought what the heck did I buy this for? I guess I got sucked into the small pistol craze.

Great until you have to use it. I feel much better about carrying a full size pistol. Traded it for a new Glock 17.

It shot ok for a small pistol and was pretty accurate if you really concentrated on trigger control. Lack of rounds, having a manual safety, carrying cocked and locked isn't for everyone. I found it to be so light weight I had to keep touching it to see if it was still there. Kind of a pain to take down. I had to dump it. Cant say enough good about the Glock. Solved all my issues with the 938.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I just traded one to another member last week only because I had two of them. ........I am already wanting another one. They are kind of hard to shoot well with the flush magazine but with the extended mag the recoil is much more manageable. I liked carrying two of the same pistol because of the same manual of arms and magazines. If you lose one gun or one malfunctions you still have another gun for your extra magazines.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If I were doing it all over again, a S&W 442.

7f931f73b8c671fd4c1e597df5c03515113fb19201cdfe838bafb7422730b5e5.jpg

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The 938 is an awesome choice for a very compact, easy to conceal pistol available today. I have tried just about all available choices and in my opinion is hands down the best!psyko

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Cocked and locked as an IWB carry, but I have been known to carry it in my pocket when dressed appropriately, or should I say "inappropriately" to carry IWB. Works fine as a pocket carry, although it is by far not my favorite way to carry.

POB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    An appropriate holster is the only way I would carry one. I once carried a Browning Hi-Power cocked and locked but had a stiff leather holster it rode in. Gotta keep that trigger protected.

Top Bottom