• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Due to my old eyes and glasses, I have had trouble in the last few years hetting a good sight picture. the sights are blurry, and it's hard for me to get the front post in the rear notch like its supposed to be. It's the reason why I haven't shot my Glocks as much as I used to. It's also why I kave red dots on my 22s. At one of the recent INGO M&S at Winimac, I shot a Glock that had ghost ring sights. Even though the fronts post was still a little blurry, I could see it much better in the circle, as compared to the small notch. :D :D I went with the Ameriglo sights from brownells. Had them installed on my 17 and 26 this morning at Applied ballistics.

DKK_3895w_zpsz6lab2oc.jpg

DKK_3897w_zpsrixtczzr.jpg

Put 50 rounds through the 17. Definitely going to be shooting it much more now. :rockwoot:

If anyone in the area wants to try them out, I'd be happy to meet you at Applied Ballistics.

yankee1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2016
    Eaton
    Glad you like them OP. I looked at those and thought I might really like them but I found a great deal on a set of Trijicons with the orange front so I going to give them a try first. Definitely might give them a try on another gun though.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I have seen those a couple times, and wondered how they compared. OP, how would you compare these new sights vs traditional three dot, in terms of speed and accuracy?

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I have seen those a couple times, and wondered how they compared. OP, how would you compare these new sights vs traditional three dot, in terms of speed and accuracy?

Heres a response from my thread on another site;

[I tried a guys glock 19 with those sights and thought I could pick up the target
    real fast, but was not quite as accurate with them. They would make a great
    combat site For sure.

Work well with both eyes open?

Haven't tried before, but they seem to. I'll try it next time at the range.

Top Bottom