• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    As in I cant stop buying them!!! I don't know what it is about them other than I shoot them well. I've currently got a Gen4 41, 42, 19 and hoping to add a 17 to the stable here in the near future. Granted I like a number of other pistols CZ (Thanks NyleRN), M&P, and of course the mainstay 1911. There is just something about them I guess, love em or hate em its defiantly my go to pistol.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    As in I cant stop buying them!!! I don't know what it is about them other than I shoot them well. I've currently got a Gen4 41, 42, 19 and hoping to add a 17 to the stable here in the near future. Granted I like a number of other pistols CZ (Thanks NyleRN), M&P, and of course the mainstay 1911. There is just something about them I guess, love em or hate em its defiantly my go to pistol.

You need one more-

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Pick up a G-27, put G-23 mags in it with grip extenders and +2 mag extenders and shoot 1 mag. I will apologize in advance for subjecting you additional Glock anxiety.

Or road trip it east, meet me at Red Brush and I will hook you up.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg

Is this your way of asking to shoot my SP01 again? :):

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Pick up a G-27, put G-23 mags in it with grip extenders and +2 mag extenders and shoot 1 mag. I will apologize in advance for subjecting you additional Glock anxiety.

Or road trip it east, meet me at Red Brush and I will hook you up.

Sounds very interesting....

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    The dark side is a great place to be. :) plus we have cookies! Over the years I have found that no matter what new pistol snags my thoughts I always shoot glocks better. I'm loving a g21 right meow its fantastic!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    The dark side is a great place to be. :) plus we have cookies! Over the years I have found that no matter what new pistol snags my thoughts I always shoot glocks better. I'm loving a g21 right meow its fantastic!

I know what you mean Ford, I'm the same way. I actually like M&P pistols a lot, but I just shoot the Glock better. I've been having a bit of fun with the 41 here lately especially since I put World competition springs in it. Makes a world of difference!

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    They sprinkle Cocaine on them, one you start you cant stop.:)

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I couldn't agree more, traded and ended up with a 38 different in every way than what I normally plink with but kind of grew on me I bought the 42 when it came out because of its size and was wanting something easier concealed, Hmmm I'm starting to like this Glock thing but not a fan yet? I get a chance with a 41 okay I've got to get one of these for myself do you notice a pattern? Look it's a single stack 9mm so a 43 follows me home. So after some time with the 41 I'm thinking you've got all these 9mm componets maybe a 34? So take an M&P and a duplicate rifle thinking that should get me into a 34 awfully close but look a 35 too, which one do I want? Screw it trade for the 34 and buy the 35 I'm a sucker for enjoyment. Sorry for the long read but after years of being a revolver fan still am but needless to say there really is something to these Glock pistols after all.[/FONT]

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    They sprinkle Cocaine on them, one you start you cant stop.:)

I couldn't agree more, traded and ended up with a 38 different in every way than what I normally plink with but kind of grew on me I bought the 42 when it came out because of its size and was wanting something easier concealed, Hmmm I'm starting to like this Glock thing but not a fan yet? I get a chance with a 41 okay I've got to get one of these for myself do you notice a pattern? Look it's a single stack 9mm so a 43 follows me home. So after some time with the 41 I'm thinking you've got all these 9mm componets maybe a 34? So take an M&P and a duplicate rifle thinking that should get me into a 34 awfully close but look a 35 too, which one do I want? Screw it trade for the 34 and buy the 35 I'm a sucker for enjoyment. Sorry for the long read but after years of being a revolver fan still am but needless to say there really is something to these Glock pistols after all.

Yup it all started for me after I gave a G17 an honest chance, haven't looked back since...

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    guns come, guns go , but Glocks are the one gun I can't seem to part with, got my first G19 new in 1989 or 1990 , still own it, and can't seem to stop shooting it!

for Christmas a new G43 found it way to my house, I couldn't be happier

my "little" G43 shoots the same as my "big" G19 , and to think, the G19 was the "compact" gun when It was new

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    guns come, guns go , but Glocks are the one gun I can't seem to part with, got my first G19 new in 1989 or 1990 , still own it, and can't seem to stop shooting it!

for Christmas a new G43 found it way to my house, I couldn't be happier

my "little" G43 shoots the same as my "big" G19 , and to think, the G19 was the "compact" gun when It was new

That's pretty awesome! I feel the same though I find it tough to part with them. Ive had my 19 for a while now.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I know what you mean Ford, I'm the same way. I actually like M&P pistols a lot, but I just shoot the Glock better. I've been having a bit of fun with the 41 here lately especially since I put World competition springs in it. Makes a world of difference!

Oh I still get my Vtac out and run it as often as I can. :) nothing wrong with an m&p either.

Top Bottom