• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    For some reason CZ seems to run their stuff in batches. I've noticed that quite a bit on GunBroker.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    This is the 10 round magazine model.

Thanks for all the help, I found one at Grab a Gun this morning and snagged it.

I love mine!! Congrats!! Midway and Greg Cote have spare mags. Mec-Gar are the best. Greg Cote has the 16 round with perfect mag extension. They are Mec-Gar.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I ended up ordering my SP-01 from Kentucky Gun Company a few months ago. You might check there. It was $590.00 to my FFL with no sales tax and free shipping. You may check them out.

Unfortunately the day after I got it it fell in the river in a freak boating accident. It was so sad, I just can't seem to keep that boat afloat. I have lost every gun I have bought that way....it's so damn weird how all of us spend all this money on guns and keep loosing them into the rivers of Indiana. I think we need to start a new Thread Post. .."INGO Boat Owners and how to keep them upright?"

#GunReefsOfIndiana

Last edited:

TheDude8102

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2014
    Greenwood
    Last i saw was impact had them in stock but i don't trust impact guns from some horror stories I have heard. I have been looking for a PCR to pickup for my edc but i might have to opt for a P-01 instead. They sure are hard to find alright. :(

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Google it.

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php

The rubber replacement base plates are a must have in my opinion. They add just enough to keep my pinkie off the metal base plate, but don't change the overall length too much.

CZ 75B, CZ 85, CZ 75 COMPACT RUBBER MAG BASE PAD 273199000850 [CZ 75 BASE PAD 273199000850] - $8.95 : Greg Cote, LLC
    There you go. :):

I have not tried the rubber base plate for the 14 round mags. When they are back in stock, I will have to get a couple and try them out.

Top Bottom