Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Wheel guns and leather

See if we can start something, I did a search but didn't see anything,

Post up your pics of your wheel gun/leather holster combos.

I want to see what everyones got. I don't have a good holster yet for my model 36 and as much I want to make some kydex for it and probably will anyway I think it deserves some nice leather.

Lets see what you got. PIC THREAD
    Last edited by Tomahawkman; 09-23-2016 at 10:41.
    "A well regulated Militia,Being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
    -The American People

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing"
    -Edmund Burke

"Wake up, stop chasing the Pokemon, grab your blaster, stick it in your belt and ignore the sign"
    - Gabe Suarez

Last year's birthday present for my father. Kramer rig (remember, you buy a holster AND a belt) with a Ruger Security Six (my pistol, but he has Ruger SSs that Bill Ruger hand delivered to him ):

Anything .gov gives you was taken from you.

Thats a nice looking setup.
    "A well regulated Militia,Being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
    -The American People

-Edmund Burke

"Wake up, stop chasing the Pokemon, grab your blaster, stick it in your belt and ignore the sign"
    - Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawkman View Post
    Thats a nice looking setup.
    Pawn shop rescue gun that I paid a song for, Stu Grell of Attica re-blued weapon after ensuring mechanically sound. Herrett stocks (yes, I am old so I know what they are) sanded down and refinished.

The Security Sixes were the embodiment of Ruger mission statement: a fantastic weapon for the money.

I've seen several security sixes pop up on here as well as many other wheel guns, I never bought any because at the time I couldn't see a practical use for a wheel gun in my day to day life, I then came into my model 36 which I am essentially just traded for labor, Which is an over statement... now I'm convinced I need some more wheel gun...

Got to shoot it the other day and I look forward to shooting it some more. I wish I got into the game sooner, I've been missing out. Growing up really the only revolvers I was ever around were an HR sportsman and my dad has a single action Ruger .44 for deer hunting.

Needless to say I could see another Smith or a Ruger in my collection some day.

And to have a gun hand delivered by Bill Ruger must be a memory.. I bet that gun will never leave the family.

Heres my model 36, like I said no holster yet.

-The American People

-Edmund Burke

- Gabe Suarez

6" GP100 in a Ruger marked Bianchi.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobie View Post
    I only care about you, Rusty.

And to have a gun hand delivered by Bill Ruger must be a memory.. I bet that gun will never leave the family.
    Dude, safety on and sling it, it's a joke, when you have to explain it, it's a very bad joke. A reference to my father's age and how long he has had them.

Indiucky, Across the river from Kentuckiana
    Here's a few...

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

dupe
    -The American People

-Edmund Burke

- Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Dude, safety on and sling it, it's a joke, when you have to explain it, it's a very bad joke. A reference to my father's age and how long he has had them.

duh.

I guess that shows my age, opposite end of the spectrum.

-The American People

-Edmund Burke

- Gabe Suarez

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast