• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    So my local gun store is offering $50 off of any used Glock. There is a Glock 27 gen 4 with trijicon H3 night sights for $452 after the deal. Is this a good price considering it is in flawless shape and comes with all the Glock goodies? I have never purchased a used Glock so haven't been following prices very much.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I paid right around 420 for mine used (gen 3) and roughly 100 for night sites. This was a few years ago now too.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks everyone. I believe new they are $525 at the shop. If it is still around Monday there is a pretty good chance I'll take the plunge on it. I wasn't necessarily trying to price them around, just trying to see if this was too good of a deal to pass up considering it's on my short list. I've never shot a 26 or 27, but like feel of both with a grip extension. I have a glock 23 and 19, and both are slightly larger than I like carrying with my slender frame. Last question.....The sights aren't HDs but the other night sight offering from Trijicon. What are the major differences between the two? Does anyone have personal experience with the two?

Top Bottom