• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon54321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2016
    Bloomfield
    I've been checking stores all over the area off and on for the last two months, but can't seem to find one that has any CZs except the occasional P-07. Anyone know a store, preferably Indy or south, that has a 75B in stock? I'm really wanting to pick up the matte stainless, but any 75B would do as far as getting the feel and then maybe ordering the stainless.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Check out The Outdoorsman in Greenwood on 135. They usually have a half dozen CZs in stock and there's usually a 75B in the mix somewhere in there.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Also check Bradis in Camby, they are starting to stock more every week. Last time I was there they had about 8 to 10 CZ's in stock.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Support local if possible.
    *IF not possible* then you may want to look online -
    CZCustom (custom and stock cz)
    Oak Hill Guns (custom and stsock cz)
    Cajun gunworks (custom and stock cz)
    KYGunco
    grabagun
    buds
    impactguns

Jon54321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2016
    Bloomfield
    I checked the Outdoorsman and they only had an 85 and a couple P-07s. I also confirmed with Indiana Gun Club and theirs were all 40, not 9.

I'm definitely needing to go local and not online. Not wanting to buy this thing without holding it first.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    The 85 is the exact same gun - just with ambi controls!
    Was it an 85B or an 85 Combat?
    Feel and weight will be the same as a 75B

The 85 Combat is an excellent model, since they ditched the firing pin block = smoother trigger and easier to tune up. PLUS it has adjustable sights.
    Don't write it off just cause it's the 85 (a lot of folks like the option of ambi controls for training/if injured/etc.)

When I was shopping for a CZ 75, I would have pounced on an 85 combat without hesitation

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The 85 is the exact same gun - just with ambi controls!
    Was it an 85B or an 85 Combat?
    Feel and weight will be the same as a 75B

The 85 Combat is an excellent model, since they ditched the firing pin block = smoother trigger and easier to tune up. PLUS it has adjustable sights.
    Don't write it off just cause it's the 85 (a lot of folks like the option of ambi controls for training/if injured/etc.)

When I was shopping for a CZ 75, I would have pounced on an 85 combat without hesitation

Completely agree with TT on this! Unless you really want something that's only available with the 75B (such as a stainless/matte stainless finish), the 85 is a brilliant choice IMHO. I go back-and-forth between the 85B vs. the Combat. Honestly, if the price is palatable, I'd be OK with either 85 model, though the Combat is slightly more appealing to me as well.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    not to add fuel to the fire... but you may also want to look at the 75 SP-01 (railed, better beavertail, available in "b" (firing pin block) model, or "tactical/D" (decocker model)

Jon54321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2016
    Bloomfield
    Just wanted to thank all of you for your help. After the suggestion on here and some research, I ended up heading up to The Outdoorsman and picking up the 85 Combat. I got back home just in time to fire off a few rounds out back. Love it so far!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Just wanted to thank all of you for your help. After the suggestion on here and some research, I ended up heading up to The Outdoorsman and picking up the 85 Combat. I got back home just in time to fire off a few rounds out back. Love it so far!

Excellent choice, and congratulations! Pictures please, or no one on here will believe you. :ar15: Oh, and welcome to the Forum. My Dad's family hails from Bloomfield, always nice to see some Greene County folks on here!

Top Bottom