• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    criminals don't buy guns from dealers. they buy them from other criminals. that is why places like Chicago, filled with criminals, has a gun problem while those who follow the law are merely prey.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I say Chicago is to blame for all their own damn problems. Until the fools that run that show recognize and admit they have a problem, they will never solve them. :rolleyes:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    criminals don't buy guns from dealers. they buy them from other criminals. that is why places like Chicago, filled with criminals, has a gun problem while those who follow the law are merely prey.

Need to qualify that. Most criminals do not buy guns from dealers.

Criminals DO buy guns from dealers and gun shows. Ignoring this fact does us no good.

Indiana gun show customer sold to Chicago gangs

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I live in east central Illannoy and a big part of this problem is straw purchases; or rather the refusal to prosecute. The States Attorney in Champaign County absolutely refuses to prosecute a straw purchase. Earlier this year at a "Guns Save Life" meeting we had a 20+ year detective from Champaign that did a nice job of explaining the current situation. He said 20 years ago the guns taken from thugs on the street were stolen and many with serial no. defaced. They figured out this is a straight shot to jail if caught in possession. Now most guns in the thugs hands are likely to be in good shape and many are fairly new. They trace the gun back to a FFL where it was bought legally by a girlfriend or family member with a clean record. No charges are brought so the straw buyer still has no record and is free to do it again. That is where the guns come from. Jim.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Criminals contribute to machine revenue, don't expect them to go away. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Always follow the money

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    Actually I believe the majority of guns funneling into Chicago are coming from Indiana. Its just that most are coming from all these gun store smash and grabs where the thugs rent an SUV, drive it through the front door at night and load it up.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I wonder if I am the only one who ever read this article in the Hammond Times that told in great detail the results of a study done by the IL state police and where Chicago was getting their hand guns because as everyone knew handgun possestion was illegal unless of course you're a member of law enforcement or the Chicago city counsel, yes you read correctly in Chicago, the rulers could carry guns for protection but the ruled could not.

The release of the study by the ISP was overshadowed by "coincidentally convenient" press conference held by none other than emperor Daily announcing the city of Chicago's intent of suing various gun manufacturers for the gun violence 99% of which is drug related.

I say "coincidentally convenient" because on the vary same day as emperor Daily's press conference the IL state police study reviled that approx. 25% of all the hand guns confiscated by CPD that had been used in crimes had already been previously confiscated by the CPD. Which lead the ISP to the conclusion that someone with in the CPD was reselling the confiscated HG's to the gang bangers. This was the only plausible explanation as all firearms confiscated by the Chicago PD are by city mandate to be destroyed no exceptions. It also is no small coincidence this happened considering Daily's policies of incorporating as many minorities as possible in the CPD, by what ever means needed to accomplish this politically driven numerical goal.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I wonder if I am the only one who ever read this article in the Hammond Times that told in great detail the results of a study done by the IL state police and where Chicago was getting their hand guns because as everyone knew handgun possestion was illegal unless of course you're a member of law enforcement or the Chicago city counsel, yes you read correctly in Chicago, the rulers could carry guns for protection but the ruled could not.

The release of the study by the ISP was overshadowed by "coincidentally convenient" press conference held by none other than emperor Daily announcing the city of Chicago's intent of suing various gun manufacturers for the gun violence 99% of which is drug related.

I say "coincidentally convenient" because on the vary same day as emperor Daily's press conference the IL state police study reviled that approx. 25% of all the hand guns confiscated by CPD that had been used in crimes had already been previously confiscated by the CPD. Which lead the ISP to the conclusion that someone with in the CPD was reselling the confiscated HG's to the gang bangers. This was the only plausible explanation as all firearms confiscated by the Chicago PD are by city mandate to be destroyed no exceptions. It also is no small coincidence this happened considering Daily's policies of incorporating as many minorities as possible in the CPD, by what ever means needed to accomplish this politically driven numerical goal.

I remember, but can't find the article.

MrAverage

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Terre Haute
    I heard it is as easy as 50 random posts consisting of a couple sentences to gain access to unlimited firearms buying opportunities for clever/smart Chicago buyers (or become a site supporter). :):

Top Bottom