• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Seen a deal on slickguns thru Brownells. Radical firearms 8.5" 300 blackout complete upper for $199 shipped. I have an ar pistol in 556 so i can swap out lowers no problem and with the idea of suppressors being taken off the list( hope this happens, why give Uncle Sam anymore of my hard earned money in the form of a bribe) should i go for it? Price seems great! I own several Radical uppers and love them so im not worried on quality. Just thinking for under $300 with purchase of dedicated bcg what could possibly be a reason not to? With all of INGO's wisdom talk me into or out of it. No real special reason to go with 300acc but also why not? Thanks INGO

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Im definitely inclined to go for it. Just been pouring over ballistics and such with the 762x39 and believe with the strong possibility of suppressors being taken of the NFA list 300 blackout is the way to go.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yup thats the link. I am no good at posting links or pics. Thats why i never can sell stuff here. Lol

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    If you want it go for it. I've seen on of their longer 300blk shoot very well.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just pulled the trigger and ordered it! I've had great experience with Radical uppers(1 in 458socom, and 2 in 556) so i hope the same holds true for this one. Thru Brownells was $30 cheaper than i could order thru Radical themselves.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got the upper yesterday via Usps. Overall looks great. Pinned it to my pistol lower to see how it looks. Love it! If i could ever figure out how to post pics here i would. Taking it to the range over the weekend. I'll let ya all know how it performs

Top Bottom