• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    Does anyone have one? I have been thinking about sending one of my Glock 19 slides to Agency, but haven't read about many that have done this without sending in the frame.

Any experiences?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Not the direction I would go but if you decide to do it don't hold your breath until it returns :). They are not known for meeting deadlines.

[FONT=&quot]When you look at the flag and say “this ain’t my flag and Donald Trump ain’t my President” Obviously this AIN’T your country[/FONT]

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    We had a customer order one through us as a special order item (we don't stock them). Within a couple hundred rounds the slide developed a crack on the rail cut that ran about an inch down the side. Initially we couldn't get any response from emails or phone calls to Agency. I posted a picture on Instagram and Agency immediately responded (funny how that works). They say they fired the guy responsible for ignoring our attempts to contact them. They said they would immediately repair the gun. That was about 3.5 months ago. We're still waiting on the gun to be returned.

Even though it was a special order item, Copper (our store) bought the gun back from the customer who was thoroughly disgusted with the lack of customer support from Agency. I figured I could get Agency to do something if I shared our experience with the product and customer support on social media.

I hear the gun is about ready to be returned. Hopefully the gun doesn't develop any more cracks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJTjDmDgZl-/?taken-by=militaryarms

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Ive shot one, and I cant say it's worth all of the money. If you want one go for it though. The aftermarket glocks are nice, it's just a lot of money for what you get IMO.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I handle one the other day and I would not buy one, the same thing goes for Salient arms as I have come across some negative feedback and would not buy one either. I learned the hard way that when you modify a Glock doesn't mean it's more reliable, in the end it's the skill of the person what really matters.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I bought the PWS upper for my Glock 19. I have close to 4,000 rounds thru the gun now. The lower was done by Cold Bore Customs. This gun runs flawless. I dropped in an Apex trigger and it works well. I highly recommend this lower cost set-up v.s. the full Monty from Salient & Agency Arms.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I would consider finding someone that knows what they are doing and get something built exactly like you want.. From what I"ve seen of the Agency guns they are over rated and certainly overpriced. I would put this up against any Agency gun for fit, finish, trigger, any way you want to compare them and although it wasn't cheap I don't have $3000 in it.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    Thank you for all of your responses. I hadn't heard that about Agency ( Being slow and poor customer service) till I asked on here so its a good thing I asked. I had heard that about Salient.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    We had a customer order one through us as a special order item (we don't stock them). Within a couple hundred rounds the slide developed a crack on the rail cut that ran about an inch down the side. Initially we couldn't get any response from emails or phone calls to Agency. I posted a picture on Instagram and Agency immediately responded (funny how that works). They say they fired the guy responsible for ignoring our attempts to contact them. They said they would immediately repair the gun. That was about 3.5 months ago. We're still waiting on the gun to be returned.

Even though it was a special order item, Copper (our store) bought the gun back from the customer who was thoroughly disgusted with the lack of customer support from Agency. I figured I could get Agency to do something if I shared our experience with the product and customer support on social media.

I hear the gun is about ready to be returned. Hopefully the gun doesn't develop any more cracks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJTjDmDgZl-/?taken-by=militaryarms

Thanks! I will look that up!

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Might also check with AllenM, if you are looking for machine work on your own slide. He doesn't mess with the polymer frames, from my last discussion with him, but he does cuts, etc melt jobs, on Glock slides, and does some really great work locally.

Top Bottom