• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have an interest in purchasing a Colt Mustang 380 ACP. LGS; I am only interested in one that has the aluminum alloy frame, but I would like to test the lite model is the metal one is unavailable.

http://www.colt.com/Portals/0/Specs/2016/o6891.pdf

However, I would like to handle the piece, and even fire it if possible, before I actually purchase it. I have read the reviews, listened to Hickok 45 expound on its excellence, and studied the video reports of those who tested it. I like what I see. Yet, I would like to test it in my hand before pulling the trigger.

So, does anyone in the Fort Wayne area have one in stock that I could fondle? Better yet, does anyone have one I could test fire. I am willing travel to make this work. I will supply the ammo, all factory loads. Just let me know where you would be willing to meet—Ideal Fish and Game; Churubusco; Hillside, Roanoke; IN DNR Huntington/Roush Lake Resevoir; an LGS; or any other place with reasonable travel from the Fort.

My schedule is open, so I can adapt to just about any time frame. Just need sufficient notice. PM me a phone number or email address so we can work it out without posting phone numbers on the internet.

Thanks.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thanks for the info, guys. Louisville and Terre Haute is a bit far to drive for this.
    well, I understand. We have a Spring and Fall INGO shoot at PROteq in Brazil if you ever wanted to attend. If you do and let me know, I would be happy to bring mine and let you shoot them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom