• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That is a monumentally bad idea. Did the photo come from a for-sale ad? I'd say that the value of that gun is nothing more than the value in parts. Someone might want the slide to do a caliber conversion. I'm guessing based on the bags of parts that he not only cut the trigger guard off, but also put a trigger kit in to lighten the pull. What an ultra-maroon!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    That pic appeared on GLOCKTALK.com years ago from a GUNBROKER.com listing, yep BUBBA'D beyond repair, a new frame is the only hope.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    No way dude, a little JB weld and maybe a coat hanger, and that can be bubba'd right back to usable

That pic appeared on GLOCKTALK.com years ago from a GUNBROKER.com listing, yep BUBBA'D beyond repair, a new frame is the only hope.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    From what I've read on this forum, that pistol looks to be the Kirk Freeman Improved Model Pocket Carry Glock. Yes?

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Y'all got it all wrong, this is the newest edition to the Fitz lineup. As a colonel once said "If it wasn't dangerous I wouldn't carry the damn thing"

seriously though, someone probably bought that gun and is probably carrying it in the finest uncle mikes nylon holster. Appendix if we're lucky......

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yep I remember when that "THING" was listed on Gunbroker.com and some wone linked the auction via Glocktalk,com, it got plenty of comments there at the time. Supposedly a Southwest of the US somewhat Federal Agent of an unknown agency carried it Undercover. I do not remember if it sold at auction or not, but a BBL and Frame and its as good as new.

Top Bottom