• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I currently have 3 Smith Talo revolvers. Sort of confusing to me at least. So I assume Smith will continue to produce the guns with the features of the Talo but not mark it Talo? Or will they just be more widely available through more dealers?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I currently have 3 Smith Talo revolvers. Sort of confusing to me at least. So I assume Smith will continue to produce the guns with the features of the Talo but not mark it Talo? Or will they just be more widely available through more dealers?

I sent an e-mail to Tony at the PC this morning. Will report if I get a response.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Tell Tony they need to produce a scandium J frame 9mm. I've seen evidence of exactly one of these unicorns and I'm not sure it wasn't a converted .357. It was referred to as a model 369. Either way, with the popularity of J frames for backup guns and the surge in agencies going back to the 9mm I can't imagine it wouldn't sell very well for them.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Tell Tony they need to produce a scandium J frame 9mm. I've seen evidence of exactly one of these unicorns and I'm not sure it wasn't a converted .357. It was referred to as a model 369. Either way, with the popularity of J frames for backup guns and the surge in agencies going back to the 9mm I can't imagine it wouldn't sell very well for them.

*Forrest Gump voice* Well, OK.

Will report to the group if he e-mails me back.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    A little off topic, but there is a reason that S&W only shows the revolvers from the right side!
    Yep, which means more for me. :D Every single one of mine with an IL runs just fine, and now I can't wait to get my hands on the upcoming 2.75" NM 66.

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

I would buy one , I love my 357 magnum scandium J-Frame 9mm would be a bit more manageable however

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I love my 940. If I could get a scandium 9mm j frame I'd be able to get rid of my airweight and eliminate 38 spcl from my safe.

Plus I might actually carry it as I'm afraid to carry my 940 as it is pristine.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, talk about serendipity! Tony just e-mailed me. Apparently it looks like we shall have to be happy with .38s in the 340.

No, I do not have a 340 in 9mm. We just introduced a 986 Revolver with a two and a
    half inch barrel SKU 10227.
    Thanks,
    Tony

Top Bottom