• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott357

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Just got a new XDS 45. Have not shot it yet. I am surprised at how small and light it is. Not much bigger than my carry gun, a Ruger LC9S Pro. Does anyone own one, and can you please let me know of any pro's / con's you have discovered? Also, I'm a lefty....any good holster recommendations? Thanks in advance for your response! :ingo:

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    If the 9mm and 45 are the same dimensions (nearly 100% sure they are....I have the 3.3" barrel), I have two left handed holsters up for grabs. I love my XDS 9mm especially after some PRP trigger springs.

I'm currently carrying in a Winthrop OWB leather holster, it's the most comfortable for my body type.

I have a Hidden Hybrid Holsters IWB, as well as a Keyhole Holsters IWB, both are barely worn and have zero wear. Just looking to get rid of as IWB isn't comfortable around my love handles. Send me a PM if you're interested.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    The 3.3 45acp quickly became my EDC about a year and a half ago. The size is small enough to conceal easily and you still get that big 45 slug.

I bought mine used with a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Solo holster and ended up really liking the holster.

Top Bottom