• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    Maybe, but only JM can pull 12 in 2 seconds with a reload and hit every one in the circle. There's a video.

Oh my YES ! A US Arms thread !

About a year ago, I was reading over on singleactions.com and kept getting intrigued over this company. Folks talked about them like the TLA or USFA. I had fallen hard for the 357 Maximum the previous year and US Arms built some of the best silhouette shooters out there. United Sporting Arms and Sig Himmelman built the first stainless steel big bores as well.

I now have six.
    Three Abilenes (2) 44mags, and (1) 45 Colt,
    Two Sevilles (1) 357 Maximum, and (1) 44 mag
    One EL Dorado 44 mag.

One of the Abilenes in 44 mag has a scope and it is my Reference Gun for bench testing my reloads. Half inch groups at 25 yards all day.

I just got the NIB 45 Colt last week and the El Dorado 44 mag as well.

They are beautiful. Deep rich bluing. Fit and finish are as good as it gets.
    The triggers are absolutely pure and break like a glass rod.
    Accuracy is stunning on all except one. It shoots tiny little groups at 25 yards (under an inch). The problem is they are 12" high.

If you don't already have one of these, please don't get interested. I want to buy every one I see and I don't need the competition. :)

This was a hell of a Xmas.

Oddshooter

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    There is definitely something very cool about single-action revolvers. For me, the older the better. I love the civil war era pistols and the "Old West" nostalgia.

Andy Cree

Top Bottom