• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rennocneb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Lawrence County
    looking to add a new handgun or two prefer 9mm just because its cheap to shoot. like something unique in some way. have a couple 1911s, a glock, just bought a sig legion 226 sao. Was going to just buy the p229 legion to have the set but curious what you all would go after.

Bsj425

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Jeffersonville
    If you want a completely new platform from what you listed I would check out a CZ shadow target, or a M9a3 or one of the Wilson m9a2 offerings

rennocneb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Lawrence County
    mainly be a house gun and range use. might eventaully get into competition but it would be down the road and id probably have a gun built if i do. I have a permit but rarely carry. the P229 Legion was going to be a carry gun, plus round out the Legion collection until the 220 is avail then id have to have one of those too. I like an all metal gun. notice i do have glocks and springfields so i own polymer guns but i love the workmanship on the sig i just bought sorta hooked on the Sig thing. If i can squeeze two guns into the budge i have listed thats an option to.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    qpFV6REh.jpg
    I can beat that, CZ Custom Shop Accu-Shadow with a slide milled for a Red-Dot and a trigger package. Double Action is 6 pounds while single action is 2.5 pounds and the double action is so smooth is makes a performance center Smith and Wesson look downright ****ty.

Bsj425

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Jeffersonville
    where in indiana stocks them id like to feel one in my hand.

Just buy it lol, the good thing about the shadows is that they have near 100% resale value and sometimes over 100% if the wait it long and you have one for sale. I have seen them sell above msrp several times when the wait was a few months out

Top Bottom