Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rex Zero 1

  1. #1
    Master bjenkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    jeffersonville
    Posts
    3,141

    Rex Zero 1

    Does anybody know if Sig Sauer night sights are compatible with the Rex Zero 1 or if any other brand would work?

  2. #2
    Expert bmbutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,922
    Did you get one? I've been drooling over the FDE that keeps popping up on their IG feed.
    What chains can hold belongs to man, the rest belongs to God! - Joshua Gianavel

  3. #3
    Plinker
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    111
    IG=Instagram for us old ?

    FDE would be interesting because used 226's in 9 are hard to find. All 40 DAKS. UGG.

  4. #4
    Master bjenkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    jeffersonville
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by bmbutch View Post
    Did you get one? I've been drooling over the FDE that keeps popping up on their IG feed.
    Yea I picked up the black version from Buds and a set of the Hogue grips from Kvar.

  5. #5
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    8,321
    Have you had a chance to shoot it much yet? Ever since MAC's video, I've been intrigued by those. I'm not a Sig guy, but if I were, I imagine I'd be all over those.
    Tim

  6. #6
    Master bjenkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    jeffersonville
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Have you had a chance to shoot it much yet? Ever since MAC's video, I've been intrigued by those. I'm not a Sig guy, but if I were, I imagine I'd be all over those.
    Picking it up Tuesday, will go shooting on Friday and report back.

  7. #7
    Expert bmbutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,922
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitsandGravy View Post
    IG=Instagram for us old ?

    FDE would be interesting because used 226's in 9 are hard to find. All 40 DAKS. UGG.
    Ha, Yes IG is Instagram. I setup a gun related only account, great way to see new stuff, cerakote sweetness, etc..

    Orin Julie is a great page!!!!
    What chains can hold belongs to man, the rest belongs to God! - Joshua Gianavel

  8. #8
    I don't believe Sig sights are compatible. I've mulled over purchasing the Rev Zero-1. My interest was piqued by the MAC videos as well. It appeared to perform quite well in all the testing he's done. Even out performed Sigs.
    Last edited by KG1; 1 Week Ago at 10:02.

  9. #9
    Master bjenkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    jeffersonville
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    I don't believe Sig sights are compatible. I've mulled over purchasing the Rev Zero-1. My interest was piqued by the MAC videos as well. It appeared to perform quite well in all the testing he's done. Even out performed Sigs.
    Night sights are supposedly going to be available in a couple months just wondered if any X-Ray etc. might work?

  10. #10
    I'm hoping to find one at the 1500.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •