• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    A while ago my Bersa 380 went to a new home with full disclosure. About 7 months ago I started looking for a Baby Rock. Today I received an email from my LGS they have one in stock. I am tempted to pick it up. Anyone have one? Or experience with one? It would be a bug.

Thanks

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    My Dad bought a Baby Rock when Cabellas first started selling them. They were the first ones to get them. He loves it. I have shot it as well and it is a good pistol. There is a down side, his stove pipes on the last round EVERY TIME. If you download the mag 1 round it doesn't stove pipe. We are sure it is a magazine problem but he hasn't got a new mag to make sure. I do know that Rock Island knew of mag problem and stopped shipping them So I'm guessing the new ones have the new style mags. -Jason

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Great gun, I like mine. I haven't had any problems with stove pipes. Only complaint is the finish, I think they could have done a better job. Other than that, I really like it.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    A while ago my Bersa 380 went to a new home with full disclosure. About 7 months ago I started looking for a Baby Rock. Today I received an email from my LGS they have one in stock. I am tempted to pick it up. Anyone have one? Or experience with one? It would be a bug. Thanks

Hmmm...a true 1911 in .380...interesting! They sure look nice, that's for sure! Hope they perform as nice as they look!

I miss my Bersa Thunder .380

I owned two (2) all nickel Bersa Thunder .380's...and ended up selling them both! The wife and I dumped several calibers, including our .380 stuff, back in 2009...but one of the guns I do miss the little Bersa....great little shooter...accurate as heck with that fixed-barrel.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Has anybody seen a holster for the Baby Rock?

OK I feel like a dork, I took two holsters that I had for my Bersa , one was a iwb officer size 1911 holster other was a Colt new Agent holster they fit perfectly. So I took the money from the Bersa and signed on the dotted line. It has an external extractor no big deal.

Not having to spend the money on new holsters sealed the deal for me. Its heavy for a .380

If if drys up a bit this week end I am going to give it some range time.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Love to hear how this runs and how the recoil is. Looking for a new gun for my wife as her little TCP doesn't make her happy anymore.

Top Bottom