• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I just purchased an M&P 2.0 4" 9mm from zx guns at the 1500. I have never owned an M&P long enough to indulge on the apex parts. With this 2.0 I would like the travel in the trigger to lessen and I would also like the 2 piece fulcrum to disappear because I'm not a fan.. so with this being said... any thoughts or advice? I did look on the website and they do offer some triggers and some springs. Just not certain the best way to go. Many thanks.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    As she sits currently only a few of the "smaller parts" for the M&P 2.0 are up as they just transferred over from the "1.0" so there is not a "Complete Trigger Package" from Apex as of yet due to them having to adjust for the new internals of the 2.0 mainly the Sear, and trigger bar. So you can get an aluminum trigger and spring kit that will reduce travel and weight of the pull. From what I have been told a "Forward Set" trigger much like the flatties for the M&P 1.0 and PPQ are a few month out still unfortunately.

u0BA36ch.jpg

eAvtYHHh.jpg

https://store.apextactical.com/WebDirect/Products/Category?categoryId=71

Personally I would wait until the "Forward Set" triggers come out as that is what Apex is famous for, the duty kits are good don't get me wrong but they are not "Holy ****balls this is an amazing trigger" good.

Hope this helps

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    As she sits currently only a few of the "smaller parts" for the M&P 2.0 are up as they just transferred over from the "1.0" so there is not a "Complete Trigger Package" from Apex as of yet due to them having to adjust for the new internals of the 2.0 mainly the Sear, and trigger bar. So you can get an aluminum trigger and spring kit that will reduce travel and weight of the pull. From what I have been told a "Forward Set" trigger much like the flatties for the M&P 1.0 and PPQ are a few month out still unfortunately.

u0BA36ch.jpg

eAvtYHHh.jpg

https://store.apextactical.com/WebDirect/Products/Category?categoryId=71

Personally I would wait until the "Forward Set" triggers come out as that is what Apex is famous for, the duty kits are good don't get me wrong but they are not "Holy ****balls this is an amazing trigger" good.

Hope this helps
    It did, very informative stuff, I will wait. No big rush for me as it gives me time to save up for some mags and nighties. Thank you!!

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I had a few thousand rounds through my 9c and it was pretty broke in. I put apex kit in and it was nicer with less pull but not much improvement in smoothness. I would go shoot it!

Top Bottom