• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Any guesses on the next model of glocks? Or even a wishlist?

I also wouldn't be surprised to see no new models just further expanding the MOS market and focusing on the FBI model Gen 5's. That's just a guess of course too.

What I'd like to see:

Single stack 10mm if it can be done right not like the 36 but maybe more of a XDS size even something in 357 sig
    Glock 23/19/43 in 22lr. I'm in the market for a 22lr plinking handgun and would like something similar to what I carry.
    Glock finally getting into an AR type market. The market for glock magazine lowers/MPX/Scorpion is pretty high.
    Would like to see like a full size 45/9 single stack

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's hard to say where Glock will go next. To date, they've focused on putting out a handful of calibers in 3 or 4 sizes with little changed internally. It would be nice to see them rework the trigger design to improve the pull. The mushy 'sproing' has been fine for decades, but they need to step up their game beyond just making different grip textures and adding and removing finger groves. They are king of the weight/capacity game still but capacity is not everything once you move beyond 13 rounds in a 9mm or 10 in .45. It would be nice to see something truly revolutionary come from Glock instead of the cosmetic changes they've done in the last decade or two.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    753f1597e8833719140abff7bf5d59e8.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'd like the gen5. I hate the finger groves

whatever the next GLOCK is I know it will work and every other manufacturer will copy it like they already did. CZ, Ruger, S&W, Remington, HK, ect

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Watever it is, it won't be anything that Glock aficionados have asked for! But, bring on the Gen5 no finger groove model with the Gen3 features.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Single stack 40 and 45 maybe? G44 and G45?? :)
    I've heard from a semi reliable source that glock will not be producing any new models in 40 caliber. Before someone takes that out of context they will still be producing the ones in the current line up just not a new model.

Top Bottom