• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I'm thinking an 9mm PPS is in my future, but I'd like to try one out before I buy one. Anyone know of a range that has one in the rental counter?

Of course, with two of them in the classifieds, it's tempting to just make the deal knowing that I won't lose much if I decide it's not for me.

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Call Parabellum in Avon to see if they have one available for you to shoot. They don't show a PPS on their list of rental guns, but they also don't list the PPQ and I'm pretty sure I saw one on the rental wall a couple of weeks ago.

Cars0n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Southport
    Call Parabellum in Avon to see if they have one available for you to shoot. They don't show a PPS on their list of rental guns, but they also don't list the PPQ and I'm pretty sure I saw one on the rental wall a couple of weeks ago.

Parabellum definitely has a PPQ, I shot it a couple weeks ago. I don't remember seeing a PPS but I know Point Blank has one, not sure it was the Carmel or Greenwood location or both.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm thinking an 9mm PPS is in my future, but I'd like to try one out before I buy one. Anyone know of a range that has one in the rental counter?

Of course, with two of them in the classifieds, it's tempting to just make the deal knowing that I won't lose much if I decide it's not for me.

Just buy it. The PPS is a great little gun.

Top Bottom