• ...and so much more!
  • sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    I was thinking the same thing too.

Yep. Also................This company has generated some controversy with this marketing ploy. Some see it as a tasteless gimmick, some see it as a genuine act of concern. On the popular Glock Talk forum, this company and it's owner are a banned topic. Don't even bring them up.I am taking no sides on this one.............

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We can bring it up here. What did he do on GT?

Yep. Also................This company has generated some controversy with this marketing ploy. Some see it as a tasteless gimmick, some see it as a genuine act of concern. On the popular Glock Talk forum, this company and it's owner are a banned topic. Don't even bring them up.I am taking no sides on this one.............

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I think he's using the VT shootings to promote his business. Or that's how the Glocktalk guys see it.

Last edited:

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    I think he's using the VT shootings to promote his business. Or that's how the Glocktalk guys see it.
    I believe one of his many internet companies sold the weapons involved in 2 shootings. I could be wrong ???? I have purchased 2 revolvers (a Tore Azz and a Smith ) in the past and both came in lower, shipped and transfered, than Bob Cheek, he's pretty much the lowest i've found consistently. But these were older production models I had been looking for that he could not locate.

"okay" pricing is just that....okay, not "great" or "best deal ever".

I believe the sales go thru many dealers willing to participate in their advertising power at whatever the cost is to Top Glock. Alot of the time these are small numbers of dust collectors at the shops. I'm personnally not a big fan of the Glock or most auto loaders for that matter, even tho I own more than I care to admit. Ya' know he roll Ole' Skool. Yep....gimme a wheel gun anyday !!!!!YouTube - Fast Revolver Shooting

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN

That's the way I take it. Too much controversy for Glock Talk.

I don't think the company really "did" anything on the Glock Talk site, Glock Talk is just trying to avoid opening a can of worms that can degenerate into pointless name calling and innuendo.

Top Bottom