• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I have been really excited about the Ruger LCP .380 since it was announced at the SHOT Show. I have been a long time Kel-Tec user, but I traded my P-32 in so I was looking to get a new pocket gun. Well after bugging the local gun dealers around here for quite a while I found one finally. AAC Guns in Mooresville got two of them in today, practically right off the assembly line (mine was test fired 4/23/08 - 7 days ago!) Only $259.

My initial impressions are good. It has a very solid feel to it for such a small gun. It has a much more solid and clean look than many Kel-Tecs do as well. I can't wait to send a few rounds down range and see how it handles. Here is a pic of it:

P4300200.jpg

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Thats what I was going to get the wife for a purse gun but couldnt find 1 so got her th Kel-Tec .380 let us know how it does because I need a poket gun for summer fun:rockwoot:

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    $259? I really want one of these. An employee at a local shop in Bedford that is notorious for being over priced told me they would go for $325 but werent even being produced yet because Kel tec ws suing them. I had to try hard from laughing at him.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'd love to get a chance to hold one of those.

I wonder how hard it would be to chamber the gun in 9mm instead? It would ne nice to have a little extra stopping power if needed.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I know he shop, and will NEVER purchase anything from them. In fact I have actually not been in there in a year because I dislike them so much!

Cosners in Bedford if anyone is wondering. At least I think it is.

And I too want a LCP very bad, keeping my eye out for one myself. MC Sports in Bloomington should be @ $259 to $269 but thay have not got one as of yet.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I know he shop, and will NEVER purchase anything from them. In fact I have actually not been in there in a year because I dislike them so much!

Cosners in Bedford if anyone is wondering. At least I think it is.

I'd suggest you take this info to Good, Bad, Ugly. I haven't dealt with them directly, but they done some friends of mine badly.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Some guy at one of the Gander Mtn's gave me the same BS line about Kel-Tec suing Ruger so they woudn't be producing the LCP. I told him that it was nothing more than an online rumor but he was convinced so I just ended the conversation. I woudn't buy from them anyway, they have nice people but their prices are a joke. Ya sounds like this guy in Bedford is really spiking the price if he is going to ask $325. Bradis wanted me to put down $300 on one a few weeks ago and I said no thanks. Glad I didn't as I got one for $259.

Top Bottom