My Glock 26 is ready to start it's carry duty.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I just added some Concealable Control base plates to my Glock 26 magazines. I haven't had a chance to shoot with them, so I will report back when I get the chance. They seem like they will make a difference with the grip though.

The purpose of the 26 was to be able conceal with less chance of being 'made'. This was the best option for a 'pinky' extension that retained concealability. Any of the other extensions basically turn the magazine into a G19 length magazine, which defeats the whole point. As of now, I would recommend these. :thumbsup:

Here is a picture with the CC extension and one with a G19 mag, for comparison.

l_db8df4c3e90eef5fe1124287629b44b5.jpg

l_6e4b1b1d4a69cba3c88585ed3d7f6944.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Nick:

I've seen those baseplates online, but never in person. Looks like it would still require a 2-finger grip. Mind bringing the gun by the shop sometime so I can cop a feel? :):

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Nick:

I've seen those baseplates online, but never in person. Looks like it would still require a 2-finger grip. Mind bringing the gun by the shop sometime so I can cop a feel? :):
    You still need to wrap your pinky under the grip, but it feels much more secure with the lip of the extension under your ring finger.

No problem, when is the next time you're going to be in?

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Got my new G26 in OD today and love it. I have had a G27 in the past but wanted 9mm so I'm excited. Just have to get some pierce grip extensions, and grip plug and I am set.

Top Bottom