• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Unfortunately i do not have the money to jump on this so i figured i would post it for fellow INGOers in case someone is interested. i was in the fort wayne gander mountain last night and they have a used Glock 32 with 2 mags for $429. it is the compact model in .357 sig for those not familiar with Glocks. it is very nice looking and appears to be fired very little. just thought i would pass it on if anyone was looking.

kilo11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Avon,IN
    You can get a Glock 32, or any small frame full size or compact Glock at a law enforcement dealer for less than that brand new!!! Everyone should look into this discount. I get all my Glocks for just a little less than $400 out the door brand new!

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Gander Mountain needs Lay a Way to afford their prices atleast at the one here in Evansville, some of their stuff is just rediculously marked up. They had a Used Colt Revolver (python or one of those variants) a buddy was looking at. He found a new one at a different shop cheaper by 65.00 and went back to haggle, they shut him down and he went elsewhere. But really though 65.00 more for a used gun that a new one???

ganderslander

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    $249.99 minimum value (but you can add any accessories or ammo to the gun to reach that price, 90 day plan with 20% down & thats actually not that bad of a deal & btw not anyone is eligible for the discount through the mil/lem discount, only active,retired service personell or emergency workers or of course gander mtn employees.

grasshopperlegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Cartersburg.
    I have been to Gander mt a few times and I do believe that the prices are way out there so I just look. As far as a 357 handgun goes I think I would check out if I can buy ammo for it. Thats the big thing now. I can buy just about any gun for the the price but what about ammo ??

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom