• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I have a Ruger Mark 1 .22 cal LR target pistol with a bull barrel and have not been able to find another one that has this barrel. The internet is full of Mark 2 and 3 models and any Mark 1's I find have a different style barrel, similar to a Luger. This gun is in excellent condition and the stampings are very sharp. Any help would be appreciated in locating a similar style. I am updating my insurance list and want to put a updated price on this one.

Last edited:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    That looks exactly like mine with the exception of "receiver has the statement "Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty" roll marked on top." I did a search on this site and for some reason this one did not come up. Thanks

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I have one identical to yours. I can't help you with a price because I bought mine years ago.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Thanks for all the help guys, this is a informative group. I think I will go with a value of $300 as the gun is in great shape and is a sweet shooter as anyone who has one knows. With the price of ammo I think I will be shooting the 22's more than the bigger stuff.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    For insurance purposes, I would list replacement cost, which for a new Ruger Mark III with a bull barrel will be more than $300.

Top Bottom