• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    :cheers: About ten years ago while visiting out in Houston I stopped by one of the largest gun stores in the country, Collectors Firearms (http://www.collectorsfirearms.com). It is something to see, you can spend a day there just looking around.

While there I noticed a Ruger Vaquero in 45LC with case hardened finish and imitation ivory grips. It was love at first sight. I always wanted a cowboy gun and this was it. I believe I paid around $400 for it. A couple years later I purchased a holster set while out in Tombstone AZ from San Pedro Saddlery (http://www.sanpedrosaddlery.net/).

This is a great shooting gun and one I like to take out of the safe ever so often and just look at it. Time to take it to Pops and put a box through it.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Beautiful, I want one, again.. I had a Ruger Bisley Vaquero .44, too much for me so I traded it for a 590 riot gun:rolleyesedit:

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Fine Gun Great Store

I go to Houston everyother Year and I always include a stop at that Gun Shop , Its like a Museum so many Guns so little money

ar15_dude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    I too have the single action bug...I am enjoying a Colt SAA clone in 45 Colt, the ergonomics and smoothness of the action are remarkable. The low pressure cartridge is enjoyable. I keep an eye out for another.

Wasn't it a granddad-given SAA that Jed used on Red Dawn?

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Wolverines!

I too am an SAA fan. Just got a nice USFA SAA Premium for Father's Day. Haven't had time to take it out yet.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Wow. I saw that Michiana had started a new thread and thought he had made a come back only to see that wang clown had been up to his tricks....

Top Bottom