Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pistol holders for your door safe...

What velcro pistol holders have you used / do you use to put your pistols on the door vs taking up shelf room?

I'm thinking of the acorn ones, but searching using generic terms turns up boatloads of results. Most of which have nothing to do with what I'm looking for so I doubt I've seen all my options.
    "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
    Thomas Jefferson

www.military-arms.com

I just use pegboard hooks.
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Z Driver View Post
    Lol, my safe doesn't need a should rig

Quote Originally Posted by 451_Detonics View Post
    I just use pegboard hooks.
    My safe door doesn't have pegboard and adding it would be prohibitive for clearance.
    "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
    Thomas Jefferson

www.military-arms.com

I have been considering buying some cheap holsters and actually bolting them to the skin inside my safe door. It is removeable, some might not be.

Looking for someone who has a closeout on Fobus or some similar rig as well. If you didn't want to ruin the holster by drilling into it you could always get a paddle type and drill into the paddle instead.

While this is more expensive then simple pegs it would look cool. Since I have tried to promise myself never to sell another firearm it wouldn't matter about the different rigs hanging there.

Let me show some more ignorance and ask what you mean by acorn velcro holders.

Quote Originally Posted by dudley0 View Post
    Let me show some more ignorance and ask what you mean by acorn velcro holders.
    Just the brand name.

Best price I've found, I'm going to go with these I believe:
    Acorn Velcro Pistol Holsters - Convenient 10 Pack - Gun Safe Accessories
    Thomas Jefferson

www.military-arms.com

Ok I see now... I don't have carpet on my door so that's what all the confusion was for.

Those look pretty cool as well as the door mounted pistol system. Might be a lot easier for me to add some carpet to the door rather than buying individual rigs.

Ahhh missed the part in your post's title where it says door safe! thought you just wanted something to hang on a door! lol

Stay Picky my Friends
    I pulled the original door liner out and put in pegboard. Its definitely the way to go if you are able to do it on your door.

Good luck on the search

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    I've banned a couple of people while in church.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast