• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I have one and all I can say is that you will NEVER regret purchasing it. I have about 150 rounds through it and it has never had any issues whatsoever. The only problem I had was finding 15 round mags. I finally found some and now have 4. It fits the Blackhawk Serpa holster for the Sig P226. Someone told me that some Sig experts tore one down and said the internals were better than a Sig. Everyone I show a picture to thinks its a Sig until I tell them. If I do :D

Video review: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajPhejTq6BQ[/ame]

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    They are for sale through today at our store. I looked at buying one a while back. For the price, I liked the way the gun was put together, reviews online were positive, but mags looked to be awfully hard to find, so I passed.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    The mag issue has been on my mind here as well as other small spare such as recoil springs. Zanders , a wholesaler that many dealers in my area patronize usually has the mags and their inventory ,at least a yes or no on in stock items can be viewed here.....
    Products

My dealer will order extra mags with a gun purchase at cost or just a bit more.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The EZ9 is EAA's name for the Zastava CZ05, which itself is a development of the CZ99 that was introduced in the early 1990s. It's very similar to the SIG P226, with the most notable changes being the ambidextrous mag release and combination decocker/slide release lever.

Here's an article on the EZ9 from American Handgunner:
    Feature: EAA's EZ9 Auto

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Thanks for the links. Yes, the resemblance to the Sig is obvious and the ambi is a good touch. I have no qualms about it's Yugo manufacture and would have none with an XD/XDM.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom