WTS/WTT: Detonics ServiceMaster 1911 (Georgia Model) (Northwest Indiana)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Hello all,
    I have a Detonics Servicemaster I that was made in Georgia forsale or trade. The guns that were made in GA are the most looked for as far as carry goes. The metalurgy was the best and this is an outstanding piece of craftsmanship. It is completely hand assembled and the fit and finish is incredible. The Georgia company was owned by the long time gun writer, holster maker, and novelist,the late Jerry Ahern. He made sure they didn't leave the factory until he shot EVERY SINGLE ONE. The gun has had 50 rounds through it from me and the actual round count is unknown. The round count appears to be very very low and even Melensdad was impressed with the condition. It comes with the original case, manual, extra springs, factory casings and one mag. Any 191 mag will fit it though. I have used several different ones and all worked flawlessly. I have carried it once and it has been in the case ever since.
    Price is $1050
    Trades are:
    G19 + $500 (i'm not looking for a ton of mags or accessories) but night sights or Fiber Optics a +.
    G26 + $500
    G23 or G27 +Cash
    M&P 9 or 9c + Cash
    or a combo of two + $150.
    I will also entertain offers of a NICE Crossbow for deer hunting.
    PM here or e-mail at mgtodd04@yahoo.com. Sale is FTF in Northwest Indiana or close by, I can not travel far due to work and school. Must see IN DL and LTCH.

Thanks for Looking!!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom