Any powder and primers?

Can anyone comment in if there are CFE 223, H355, Benchmark, or BL-C(2) powered and if so this price . Looking for 1lb bottles under $24.

Plinker
    No CFE 223 ( want some myself ) really did not check the price the other powders that were there. Did buy some small rifle CCI primers $32/1000 ( I know still high )

PACKMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by DougO View Post
    No CFE 223 ( want some myself ) Did buy some small rifle CCI primers $32/1000 ( I know still high )
    Not really if that was the cash & carry price, no tax added on that...
    Heartland Trading Post
    Luck Favors The Prepared

Quote Originally Posted by SkullDaddy.45 View Post
    Jack wasn't my brother and the cow didn't cost me $1100!

what were .223 projectiles hitting for???
    Quote Originally Posted by Faine View Post
    Fan-tastic! Will you take some pics? I always enjoy looking at a nice Johnson.

Plinker
    I got 1 lb. of CFE223 for $24 at a table in the middle of the room on the left of the main room. At the very back of the small room on the right is a vendor from Tennessee, she had 1 lb and 8 lb bottles of CFE223 but the price was $27 or $27.99 per lb. This vendor also had H335 (don't remember seeing H355 or BL-C(2)), she did not have Benchmark. This vendor had CCI #41 are $50/per 1000 (ouch). Her prices were the highest but she had a good selection of powders.

I bought a lb of Benchmark at the Atterbury range last week for $23. They didn't have CFE223 or H335.

The only place with CFE223 when we left tonight was the place in the back for $27.99. All of their powder was over priced. They were asking $29.99 for a pound of Varget. Plenty of primer deals - several places had Winchesters in the $32 - $34 range. Projectile prices are going to take some getting used to. .224 are running in the $12 to $14 range per 100. Brass prices seem to have settled down a bit. Saw a couple places selling for $.10/case, and one place between the two big rooms had a bag of 500 5.56 for $35. If I hadn't just bought a couple thousand, I would've jumped on that.

ljk
    Marksman
    benchmark: $25 no tax, ET Brass @ the very last row of second big hall, close to the exit end.

CFE223: $30/lb or $189(8lb jug) =tax at the reloading guy between the 2 small rooms(in the smaller one).

CCI SPP: $30 no tax, midde of the (bigger) small room. they are out of SRP though.

I scored CFE 223, H355, and accurate 7 for $24/lb. from the guy who had some Dillon Reloading components. He was the only one with Dillon stuff that I saw. Found BL-C(2) and Benchmark, but passes as it was $30/lb. got CCI small rifle primers for $29/1000 from another both.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorThunder View Post
    The only place with CFE223 when we left tonight was the place in the back for $27.99. All of their powder was over priced. They were asking $29.99 for a pound of Varget. Plenty of primer deals - several places had Winchesters in the $32 - $34 range. Projectile prices are going to take some getting used to. .224 are running in the $12 to $14 range per 100. Brass prices seem to have settled down a bit. Saw a couple places selling for $.10/case, and one place between the two big rooms had a bag of 500 5.56 for $35. If I hadn't just bought a couple thousand, I would've jumped on that.
    Overpriced perhaps but seemed to have the best prices of the vendors at the show and they had a good selection at least on Friday. TiteGroup at $20.00/lb+tax in 8lb jugs. They had AutoComp that I picked up for anyone that might need it. I hadn't seen AutoComp on the shelves anywhere for quite a while. Their primers were stupid expensive at something like $49.00/1000 CCI.
    “Go tell the Spartans, travelers passing by, that here, obedient to their laws we lie.”

"Before you say something about the barbecue sauce on somebody else's shirt, take a look at the barbecue sauce on your own shirt" Kid President