Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

Sigs and CZs at 1500??

I have only been once and was looking for optics. How is the handgun selection at the 1500? Prices?

I looked around a couple times for CZ pistols and did not see much selection. A couple full size 75s and a plastic one or two. Prices tended to be on the higher side. Usually left thinking I could do better at the LGS.

CZs are rare at the 1500, they just aren't as popular. They seem to be gaining in popularity, so maybe this will change. There are a lot more Sigs around. If you want a police trade in .40 you can get a heck of a deal.

Plinker
    id want a 9mm and most of the police models have the god awful DAK trigger yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by rennocneb View Post
    I have only been once and was looking for optics. How is the handgun selection at the 1500? Prices?
    Selection is good, prices can be but not normally.

Plinker
    Selection on some stuff im sure is good, but im looking probably for a higher end CZ, or Sig Legion, Stainless Elite, Beretta M9A3 that sorta stuff.

I was fondling a couple cz's at ZX while I waited on paperwork. A 75 and a plastic one. Felt nice price seemed ok. Zx had decent to good prices
    Those that say they make no mistakes....do nothing in the first place.

Plinker
    I think I counted between 6-9 CZs today. Mostly 75's no pre-B's or short rails, one p09 one p07, and I saw my first CZ100 too bad it was rusted up. Double that count if you count clones. Mostly EAA's. My eyes were pealed for the ever elusive 97b glossy with fiber optic front sight and aluminum grips, to no avail. As usual. I will find her.

I found a Sig Legion at the 1500 today $40 less than Bud's and that includes taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby knight View Post
    I found a Sig Legion at the 1500 today $40 less than Bud's and that includes taxes.
    229,226? Nice find. I would love to have a 226 with my 229

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast