• ...and so much more!
  • Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    It was cold. The end. :laugh:

I finally was able to get my AR sighted in properly. Now both the irons and the red dot are right on!
    Other than that, I didn't shoot much. Just talked to everyone. Lots of new faces

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    How did everyone enjoy the Hersey and Reese cookies my wife made? We had fun found out my westernfield 22 needs some work.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    I had a great time, yet again. The food was good. Cookies were the best! Cold and snowing when I first got there, but bearable. Shooting Gunbunnies AR pistol was interesting to say the least, the DNR guy even came down to tell us to behave! He was a really good guy though. I guess the hot dogs I brought were a hit too. I'll bring more next time.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Had a great time today... It was cold and short as far as M&S's but it fitted the weather at hand... Baddyna96, Loved the Tavor, definitely worth the price of admission (ownership)...

I'm going to have to sit down and clean that NFA pistol AR finally I think...

Can't wait for Aprils shoot...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I had a great time, yet again. The food was good. Cookies were the best! Cold and snowing when I first got there, but bearable. Shooting Gunbunnies AR pistol was interesting to say the least, the DNR guy even came down to tell us to behave! He was a really good guy though. I guess the hot dogs I brought were a hit too. I'll bring more next time.

:facepalm:
    See what occurs when jedi is not there to keep you rednecks and thugs in line. :p
    Let me guess ya were being a bit too 'loud' with that 'eeeeevvvviiilllll" AR pistol. :whistle:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It was "someone" rapid firing. but we won't name any names.

As usual, I had fun. Though I had the unusual position of cook.
    Next time, maybe I should bring a table. Cooking with Jedi's itty bitty grill on the seat they have there, just didn't cut the mustard.

Jedi, I have soda and water left over. I'll inventory later, too tired to see how much.
    We finished one bottle of mustard, that was almost empty anyway.

There were pictures taken. I hope they are posted.

Several new faces. I hope everyone had fun.
    Some people got to try out Black Betty, and Noisy Cricket.
    I got to try my new Thunderbolt.

The temperature meter in the truck said it was the same temp arriving, and leaving. But I swear I felt plenty warm, until I left. Then I started getting chilly.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    Our group of eight from Elkhart had a great time. It was the first time attending a Meet &Shoot for five of my group. Their favorites were the Tavor and the AR-pistol

For me I loved the Tavor, and Gunbunnies' Marlin 1894. It was also really cool after seeing all the pictures on here, to get to shoot Black Betty, great gun, sorry Larry that one on my friend's wife called it cute. I took some pictures, they are uploading now as soon as they are finished I will get them posted.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Our group of eight from Elkhart had a great time. It was the first time attending a Meet &Shoot for five of my group. Their favorites were the Tavor and the AR-pistol

For me I loved the Tavor, and Gunbunnies' Marlin 1894. It was also really cool after seeing all the pictures on here, to get to shoot Black Betty, great gun, sorry Larry that one on my friend's wife called it cute. I took some pictures, they are uploading now as soon as they are finished I will get them posted.

That's ok. I realized I don't like to be cute.
    But, since Black Betty is a girl, she can be cute.

Ok. Now that I typed it, that just sounded better in my head.
    I'm glad they all had fun.
    Tell them to come to more Meet & Shoots.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    More like NCI then NEI

P3290716-M.jpg

P3290723-M.jpg

P3290738-M.jpg

P3290726-M.jpg

P3290732-M.jpg